For some people, the hard surface of a wooden or plastic bench can be too harsh for their skin. Thankfully, many shower benches also have padded variants that come with soft pads or cushions on the seat, back or arms. One of the best ones I have seen being used by patients is this one:
Eagle Health 32064 Padded Shower Chair with Back and Arms
- Padded arms, backrest and seat
- Adjustable height
- Rubber grips on the tips of the legs for extra safety
- The chair is well made and of Good quality
- It feels very solid and stable
- The cushion is very comfortable
- It fits into most bathtubs
- Its easy to setup without the use of any tools
- Delivery by the manufacturer is quick
- The seat can get a bit slippery but adjusting your position takes care of that easily.
This chair feels very comfortable to sit on and is well built and very stable. The metal parts can last for years without rusting and the cushion stays firm for a reasonable length of time. Although the price is on the high side, this chair is worth every dollar. I recommend it as an excellent choice for you to buy.
But if you still have doubts, you should read more reviews (from Amazon, eBay etc) so that you can see what others who also bought this chair think about it so Click here for more reviews.
Best Places to Buy Online
Of all the online stores that were checked, Amazon had the best deals and lowest price for this product. Click here to Buy at a discount on Amazon
Top 5 Alternatives:
The best alternative for this bath lift seems to be this one, followed by the ones below: