While returning from the hospital this afternoon, I got a call from Marie and even though I was very tired after a grueling day, I was excited by the news she gave me: She had finally found a good bath lift chair for her 82 year old mother and she was very pleased with what she got from Amazon. After telling me how she researched online looking for the chair, I decided to do my own research on the one she bought and this is what I found out:
Drive Medical Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
The Bellavita bath lift chair happens to be among the lightest bath lifts in the market weighing only 20. 5 lbs (9.3 kg). At 2. 3″ it is also among the lowest. The seat height reaches 18. 8″ making it excellent for deeper model tubs. The backrest reclines to about 50 degrees at its lowest position (watch the video below). Setup is easy and tool free and the hand controls are water resistant The lithium-ion battery of the unit is in the Hand Control.
Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage. The Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort. Washable covers are available in white, blue or grey. Headrest available as an optional extra. 308 lbs (140kg) weight capacity. 2 years guarantee on battery/handset. Lifetime Warranty on frame & motor.
- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 15.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 26.6 lbs (12 kg)
- Item model number: 477200252
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Watch the Video:
- This bath lift chair is built very strong and guaranteed to last long
- It is not difficult to set up
- The controls are easy to use
- The packaging is very good and the delivery is prompt
- The battery unit is easy to recharge and its enclosure is waterproof
- It is easy to keep clean even when left in the tub
- Very good for deep tubs and can go very high or very low
- It makes a clunking noise when carrying a very fat person.
- Does not work very well for very tall people unless the tub is relatively long
- The instruction manual is not well explained but setting it up is quite easy
- The controls (on, off, up and down) are color coded with no other indication or marking. This can be confusing for someone who has memory problems
- Charge the battery for at least four hours before first use
- If you are very tall make sure you have a relatively long tub
This bath lift chair had the best reviews out of all that I sampled. The only key negative to this product is the fact that if you are very tall, you need to have a longer tub so that there will be more leg room. But if you are not very tall I recommend it as an excellent and long lasting buy.
You should read more reviews so that you can see what others who bought this chair think about it.
Best Places to Buy Online
Of all the online stores that were checked, Amazon had the best deals and lowest price for this product. To get the best price when you buy, use this Amazon Link or the one below:
The best alternative for this bath lift seems to be this one.Tags: neptune bath lift reviews, neptune bath lift, neptune recliner bath lift, bathtub lift chairs for elderly, Bellavita Bath Lift Reviews, bath lifts reviews, neptune bath lift chair, bellavita bath lift, bellvita bathlift reviews, battery for blue whisper lift reviews, bellavita bath lift canada, bellavita lift chair 600, bellavita chair lift, bellavita bath lift review, archemedes Bath tub lift at amazon
Earnings Disclosure: Bathliftreviews may earn commissions from Amazon when you purchase products from Amazon links on this page.