Big, Heavy and Obese people usually require special bath chairs because of their weight. Such chair, bench or stool must be capable of withstanding heavy weights for extended periods of time. One of such chairs (and probably the strongest of the lot) is this one:
Medline Bariatric Bath Bench without Back, Adjustable, 550 lb (250Kg) Weight Capacity
This heavy duty bath seat is perfect for anyone who needs extra stability and comfort. It has comfortable, extra-wide seats with built-in handles for added support. The legs are joined by a cross brace for extra strength and suction cups on all four legs secure the seat firmly in the tub or shower.
Although it weighs only 3 lbs (about 1.4kg), it can carry weights up to 550 pounds (250 Kg) maximum. The seat height adjusts from 14 to 18 inches in 1 inch increments and the frame is aluminum which does not rust.
- It is well made and very sturdy
- Easily handles very heavy persons up to 550 Pounds (250 Kilograms)
- This bench stays good for years without falling apart
- It does not crack easily at the seam
- It is easy to clean and keep neat
- The rubber feet guards and suction cups last long and do not wear easily
- The seat is wide and comfortable
- It can sometimes be a little tricky when adjusting the leg heights but this is hardly a problem if you do not intend to adjust it all the time
This chair is a very strong and long lasting chair. Most people who have used it have been using it for years and have been very pleased with it especially with how it handles very heavy weights without showing any sign of instability. This chair is also the official recommendation given to our very big patients so I can guarantee that you will have no regrets over buying this chair – as long as you weigh less than 550 pounds (250 Kg)..
However, you may also want to read more reviews (from Amazon) so that you can see what others who bought this chair think about it so Click here for more reviews.
Best Places to Buy Online
Of all the online stores that were checked, Amazon had the best deals and lowest price for this product. Click here to Buy at a discount on Amazon
Top 5 Alternatives:
The best alternative for this commode seems to be this one, followed by the ones below:
Earnings Disclosure: Bathliftreviews may earn commissions from Amazon when you purchase products from Amazon links on this page.