Once in a while, I come across a patient that feels so fondly about tub baths that they just stubbornly refuse to make the switch to a walk in shower for a less challenging time bathing. To these types of patients, the cost of a walk-in shower is not always the deterrent, the thing is that they just love bathing in bath tubs. For them, the mobility center usually recommends a bath lift chair like the Beluga shown below:
Aquatec Beluga Bath Lift
The Aquatec Beluga is a comfortable bath lift chair for people with limited mobility. Suitable for children and adults alike, the Beluga is latex-free, simple to operate, light but very stable, sturdy and durable.
- Easy installation and transportation
- For all ages (3 years and above)
- Latest battery technology ensures high performance-Lithium ion
- Latex Free components
- This bath lift chair is built very strong and guaranteed to last long
- It is not difficult to set up
- It is light and easy to transport and store
- The controls are easy to use
- The packaging is very good and the delivery is prompt
- It is easy to keep clean even when left in the tub
- Does not work very well for very tall people unless the tub is relatively long
- If you are very tall make sure you have a relatively long tub
This bath lift chair had some of the best reviews out of all that I sampled in this category. The only key negative to this product is the fact that if you are very tall, you need to have a longer tub so that there will be more leg room. But if you are less than 6 feet I recommend it as an excellent and long lasting buy.
However, you may also want to read more reviews (from Amazon) so that you can see what others who bought this chair think about it. Click here for more reviews.
Best Places to Buy Online
Of all the online stores that were checked, Amazon had the best deals and lowest price for this product. Click here to Buy at a discount on Amazon
Top 5 Alternatives:
The best alternative for this bath lift seems to be this one, followed by the ones below: